Monday, April 25, 2005

My Brain Gender - I need Love Potion No 9

Ya, I took the darned quiz, a dangling carrot, curiousity killed the cat.. and my grey cells were rated feminine.. Take it if you dare and be honest in letting the world know.. :) But I'm a tough cookie.. !! Over baked and tempered..

I'll retake this quiz though.. ! Mondays are always clouded vision and hang over , hang dog types ... WTH, i've been nitrogen contaminated as well, I was diving in Goa just 2 days back !

http://www.songlyrics.com/song-lyrics/Searchers_The/Miscellaneous/Love_Potion_No_9/234416.html



Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah sucker .. here is mine .. i did fairly better than you

Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

 
At Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what...this quiz gave me the same results...i know myself well and i cant beleive a word it says

"Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home